Are You The Next #RenaixRealRecruiter?
60 seconds with a member of the finest recruitment team in London. Meet Dana…
*What’s your name, and who do you recruit (and where if appropriate?) My name is Dana Schmitz and I recruit business and finance professionals mainly from Germany.
*Do you have any other responsibilities in the Company? Not as yet.
* What’s your favourite part of being a Recruiter at Renaix? My favourite part is working with such nice coworkers.
* What’s the funniest/ strangest/ most uplifting thing that has happened to you at Renaix? The interactions between my coworkers can be quite funny and uplifting.
* What’s the highest mountain/hill/building you have climbed? The cathedral in Cologne.
* What’s your favourite book ever? Mara Dyer Trilogy.
* If you weren’t a Recruiter, what would you do? Maybe working in marketing.
* What do you like to do in your spare time? Go to concerts.
* Tea or coffee? Both.
* Sunrise or sunset? Sunrise.
* Dancing or singing? Both, at the same time.
* Text or talk? Talk.
* What’s your favourite biscuit and most importantly, do you dunk? I do not have a favourite biscuit but I would dunk.
Interested in a career in recruitment? Send Us Your CV.
Our Renaix Guide to Recruitment for Audit and Finance Professionals provides information on trends in the industry.
On the hunt for your next role? Upload your CV below and we’ll be in touch to discuss your requirements.
For employers seeking the right skills and cultural fit for your business, send us your vacancy to find out more about how we can help.Submit CV Send Us Your Vacancy