Are You The Next #RenaixRealRecruiter?
60 seconds with a member of the finest recruitment team in London. Meet Gareth…
* What’s your name, and who do you recruit (and where if appropriate)? Gareth Mortimer, Internal Audit and Global Finance
*Do you have any other responsibilities in the Company? – yes, I help look after our CRM and web platforms
* What’s your favourite part of being a Recruiter at Renaix? – exciting clients and fun culture in the team
* What’s the funniest/ strangest/ most uplifting thing that has happened to you at Renaix? – my colleagues make sure my coffee is topped up without me having to ask!
* What’s the highest mountain/hill/building you have climbed? – Great Rigg in the Lake District
* What’s your favourite album ever? – Stereophonics Performance and Cocktails
* If you weren’t a Recruiter, what would you do? – my family say I should be a Teacher
* What do you like to do in your spare time? – I have 2 kids, what’s spare time? But if I do have it I like to be outside
* Tea or coffee? – Coffee hands down!
* Sunrise or sunset? – Sun Set
* Dancing or singing? – dancing all night baby
* Text or talk? – Talk, much more interesting
Interested in a career in recruitment? Send Us Your CV.
Our Renaix Guide to Recruitment for Audit and Finance Professionals provides information on trends in the industry.
On the hunt for your next role? Upload your CV below and we’ll be in touch to discuss your requirements.
For employers seeking the right skills and cultural fit for your business, send us your vacancy to find out more about how we can help.Submit CV Send Us Your Vacancy