Are You The Next #RenaixRealRecruiter?
60 seconds with a member of the finest recruitment team in London. Meet Jana…
What’s your name, and who do you recruit (and where if appropriate)? Jana Sczodrok, I recruit Germans in the finance sector.
* Do you have any other responsibilities in the Company? Translating the website, a few other marketing tasks.
* What’s your favourite part of being a Recruiter at Renaix? The friendly and supportive work environment.
* What’s the funniest/ strangest/ most uplifting thing that has happened to you at Renaix? The most uplifting thing was going for drinks the Friday before work started which helped with being less stressed or scared about starting the job.
* What’s the highest mountain/hill/building you have climbed? Diamond Head – volcanic cone in Hawaii (which is not very high I must admit).
* What’s your favourite book? The ‘’A Song of Ice and Fire’’ series.
* If you weren’t a Recruiter, what would you do? Probably work with dogs.
* What do you like to do in your spare time? Watch movies or meet up with friends.
* Tea or coffee? Black tea – without milk, but with lemon juice and sugar.
* Sunrise or sunset? Definitely sunset!
* Dancing or singing? Neither.
* Text or talk? Talk.
* What’s your favourite biscuit and most importantly, do you dunk? Chocolate chip cookies and I don’t dunk.
Interested in a career in recruitment? Send Us Your CV.
Our Renaix Guide to Recruitment for Audit and Finance Professionals provides information on trends in the industry.
On the hunt for your next role? Upload your CV below and we’ll be in touch to discuss your requirements.
For employers seeking the right skills and cultural fit for your business, send us your vacancy to find out more about how we can help.Submit CV Send Us Your Vacancy