Are You The Next #RenaixRealRecruiter?
60 seconds with a member of the finest recruitment team in London. Meet Lea …
*What’s your name, and who do you recruit (and where if appropriate?) Lea Böehnel. Mainly Audit and Finance in Germany
* Do you have any other responsibilities in the Company? German translations… Or probably wrecking the shredder!
* What’s your favourite part of being a Recruiter at Renaix? To talk with so many different persons with different personalities, including my colleagues 😊
* What’s the funniest/ strangest/ most uplifting thing that has happened to you at Renaix? Talking about curious dreams!
* What’s the highest mountain/hill/building you have climbed? Don’t know which was the highest but probably one in the Alps between Germany and Austria
* What’s your favourite album ever? Unfortunately hard decision but “Alles nix Konkretes” by AnnenMayKantereit
* If you weren’t a Recruiter, what would you do? Travelling around the world and taking lots of pictures
* What do you like to do in your spare time? Shadow boxing, meeting friends
* Tea or coffee? Coffee in the morning, tea in the evening
* Sun rise or sunset? Sunset
* Dancing or singing? Dancing
* Text or talk? Talk
* What’s your favourite biscuit and most importantly, do you dunk? It’s called Wiebele and no dunk!
Interested in a career in recruitment? Send Us Your CV.
Our Renaix Guide to Recruitment for Audit and Finance Professionals provides information on trends in the industry.
On the hunt for your next role? Upload your CV below and we’ll be in touch to discuss your requirements.
For employers seeking the right skills and cultural fit for your business, send us your vacancy to find out more about how we can help.Submit CV Send Us Your Vacancy