Are You the Finest #RenaixRealRecruiter? Meet Carla...
Meet Carla… 60 seconds with a member of the finest recruitment team in London. Meet Carla…
*What’s your name, and who do you recruit (and where if appropriate?) – Carla Coelho. The best people in the world (in several areas) in the least boring company in the world!
* Do you have any other responsibilities in the Company? – To annoy others!
* What’s your favourite part of being a Recruiter at Renaix? – Every day is different
* What’s the funniest/ strangest/ most uplifting thing that has happened to you at Renaix? – I become an expert in the urban dictionary (for lack of understanding of “softness” of language!)
* What’s the highest mountain/hill/building you have climbed? – Pico – Azores
* What’s your favourite album ever? – My heart has room for many types of music but Violator by Depeche Mode (due to “Personal Jesus”)
* If you weren’t a Recruiter, what would you do? – Interior Designer
* What do you like to do in your spare time? – To walk
* Tea or coffee? – Water
* Sunrise or sunset? – Sunset
* Dancing or singing? – Singing
* Text or talk? – Talk
* What’s your favourite biscuit and most importantly, do you dunk? – No biscuits and no dunk!
Interested in a career in recruitment? Send Us Your CV.
Our Renaix Guide to Recruitment for Audit and Finance Professionals provides information on trends in the industry.
On the hunt for your next role? Upload your CV below and we’ll be in touch to discuss your requirements.
For employers seeking the right skills and cultural fit for your business, send us your vacancy to find out more about how we can help.Submit CV Send Us Your Vacancy