Are You the next #RenaixRealRecruiter? Meet Davide...
60 seconds with a member of the finest recruitment team in London. Meet Davide …
*What’s your name, and who do you recruit (and where if appropriate)? Davide Capasso, I recruit whoever is suitable and wants to be recruited (mostly in Germany)
*Do you have any other responsibilities in the Company? To learn every day from colleagues, clients, and candidates
* What’s your favourite part of being a Recruiter at Renaix? That every day is different
* What’s the funniest/ strangest/ most uplifting thing that has happened to you at Renaix? Playing table football with the Team (I am not sure if this answer is ok ^^)
* What’s the highest mountain/hill/building you have climbed? Mount Etna in Sicily
* What’s your favourite album ever? Bon Iver – Bon Iver, Bon Iver
* If you weren’t a Recruiter, what would you do? I wouldn’t know to be honest
* What do you like to do in your spare time? Watching/doing sports
* Tea or coffee? Espresso
* Sunrise or sunset? Sunset
* Dancing or singing? Difficult, I am bad at both
* Text or talk? Talk personally
* What’s your favourite biscuit and most importantly, do you dunk? Mulino Bianco Abbracci, and, yes I dunk.
Interested in a career in recruitment? Send Us Your CV.
Our Renaix Guide to Recruitment for Audit and Finance Professionals provides information on trends in the industry.
On the hunt for your next role? Upload your CV below and we’ll be in touch to discuss your requirements.
For employers seeking the right skills and cultural fit for your business, send us your vacancy to find out more about how we can help.Submit CV Send Us Your Vacancy