Are You The Next #RenaixRealRecruiter? Meet Sophie...
60 seconds with a member of the finest recruitment team in London. Meet Sophie …
*What’s your name, and who do you recruit (and where if appropriate?) Sophie Siddeeq, I recruit accountants for multinational companies
*Do you have any other responsibilities in the Company? No
* What’s your favourite part of being a Recruiter at Renaix?
Working in a small open team which has allowed me to quickly develop the necessary skills to become a successful recruiter
* What’s the funniest/ strangest/ most uplifting thing that has happened to you at Renaix?
So far having a candidate confirmed as reaching a final stage interview is the most uplifting thing that has happened so far
* What’s the highest mountain/hill/building you have climbed? Pen y Fan
* What’s your favourite book ever? ‘This is going to hurt”
* If you weren’t a Recruiter, what would you do? Work in marketing
* What do you like to do in your spare time? Running, yoga, cooking
* Tea or coffee? Coffee
* Sunrise or sunset? Sunset
* Dancing or singing? Dancing
* Text or talk? Talk
* What’s your favourite biscuit and most importantly, do you dunk? Milk chocolate digestive and yes do dunk
Interested in a career in recruitment? Send Us Your CV.
Our Renaix Guide to Recruitment for Audit and Finance Professionals provides information on trends in the industry.
On the hunt for your next role? Upload your CV below and we’ll be in touch to discuss your requirements.
For employers seeking the right skills and cultural fit for your business, send us your vacancy to find out more about how we can help.Submit CV Send Us Your Vacancy