Are You The Next #RenaixRealRecruiter?
60 seconds with a member of the finest recruitment team in London. Meet Paul …
*What’s your name, and who do you recruit (and where if appropriate?) Paul Jarrett. Finance and senior management globally.
* Do you have any other responsibilities in the Company? Day to day management and directing of the business
* What’s your favourite part of being a Recruiter at Renaix? I love working with the Team and our Clients and Candidates.
* What’s the funniest/ strangest/ most uplifting thing that has happened to you at Renaix? When a candidate I’ve placed becomes a Client and continues to work with us throughout their career.
* What’s the highest mountain/hill/building you have climbed? Annapurna range in the Himalayas.
* What’s your favourite album ever? Plastic Beach by Gorillaz but this is always changing.
* If you weren’t a recruiter, what would you do? An architect or a sports instructor.
* What do you like to do in your spare time? Spending time with my family; cycling, tennis, music and seeing friends…
* Tea or coffee? Tea.
* Sunrise or sunset? Sunrise.
* Dancing or singing? Dancing.
* Text or talk? Talk.
* What’s your favourite biscuit and most importantly, do you dunk? Shortbread. Always!
Interested in a career in recruitment? Send Us Your CV.
Our Renaix Guide to Recruitment for Audit and Finance Professionals provides information on trends in the industry.
On the hunt for your next role? Upload your CV below and we’ll be in touch to discuss your requirements.
For employers seeking the right skills and cultural fit for your business, send us your vacancy to find out more about how we can help.Submit CV Send Us Your Vacancy