Senior Group European Regional Internal Auditor, Leading Manufacturing Group, Baden-Württemberg, Germany
- Baden-Württemberg Europe Germany
- Job Number
- Line of Business
- Audit, Risk, Compliance & Legal
- CEO & Board of Directors
- Supply Chain & Operations
Hiring a Senior Group European Regional Internal Auditor for a thriving manufacturing client.
Senior Group European Regional Internal Auditor Job Responsibilities:
- Direct report to the CFO
- Determine processes and controls are adequate, effective, efficient and in compliance with company policies and rules
- Identify areas of non-compliance, potential risk, and opportunity for efficiency enhancement
- Agree upon action plans to remediate risks
- Provide independent assessment to management
- Plan audit engagements
- Perform fieldwork onsite
- Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Controlling or equivalent
- Proven professional experience in the Internal Audit function of a multinational company
- Professional qualifications an advantage e.g. CISA, CIA and CFE
- Ability to lead an audit engagement, supervise auditors, and ensure audit objectives are met
- Ability to conduct audit engagements in accordance with IIA standards
- Excellent English language skills, additional languages are a plus
After three years in post, it is envisaged the Group Internal Auditor will either be promoted to a Regional Director or Managerial role within the Group or abroad.
If you are interested, please send a copy of your up-to-date CV to email@example.com.