Audit Assistant, Leading Financial Services Company, Munich, Bavaria, Germany
- Bavaria Germany Munich
- Job Number
- Line of Business
- Audit & Risk
- Banking & Financial Services
- Lea Boehnel
Hiring for a financial services company, a leader in its field. The role is focused on credit and financial services institutions – audit, internal audit and deposit protection audit.
Audit Assistant Job Responsibilities:
- Particular involvement in the context of deposit-guarantee checks
- Annual audits and internal audit audits
- Analyse business models and risk management of clients and undertake audit-related consultations
- Work in self-demanding audit area including related reporting and documentation
- Carry out tasks independently in consultation with audit manager and clients
- Work directly with clients on site
- Successful completion of business studies at High School or University of Applied Sciences
- First practical experience in the banking and financial services sector would be desirable
- Strengths include self-responsible work, analytical thinking and high level of commitment.
- Enjoy being both self-responsible and working together in a team to meet challenges
- Good knowledge of English both orally and in writing
- Attractive workplace with performance-based remuneration and fair and flexible working hours
- Opportunity to deepen and expand audit experience, especially in the financial sector
- Promotion prospects through individual training measures e.g. Tax Advisor/Auditor etc.
- Occupational retirement provision
- Free membership of fitness studio
If interested, please send a copy of your up-to-date CV to Lea at email@example.com.