Audit Executive, Reports to Global Head of Audit, Europe, Leading Financial Services Company, Munich, Germany
- Job Number
- Line of Business
- Audit & Risk
- Banking & Financial Services
This position is an audit manager designate and the incumbent is likely to be promoted to Manager within 12 months.
The primary purposes of Internal Audit is to ensure:
- A satisfactory level of internal control is maintained by appraising the effectiveness of procedures, systems and processes
- Company operations are conducted in an efficient and effective manner
- Company assets are properly utilised and safeguarded
- You will report directly to the Global Head of Audit.
Audit Executive Job Responsibilities:
- Plans, executes and reports on audit work
- Reviews audit work of team members
- Identifies and communicates audit findings interpreting policies and procedures; applying professional accounting, IT and auditing principles to test and evaluate financial, IT, operational and risk controls
- Creates recommendations to be agreed with management ensuring recommendations are realistic, achievable, cost effective and add value to the business
- Builds positive working relationships with management teams to ensure understanding of the role of internal audit to work with business processes and internal control improvements
- Communicates with key external parties including external auditors and agencies
- Performs other duties assigned including ad hoc projects and special investigations deemed appropriate by the Audit Committee.
- Qualified Financial Accountant or similar
- External audit experience, additional internal audit experience is considered a plus; the ideal candidate will have 7 – 10 years of proven audit experience
- Good team work and communication skills
- High level of motivation
- Willingness to travel up to 70%
Interested candidates should email their CV to Paul Jarrett at firstname.lastname@example.org.