Audit & IFRS Expert | Global Consumer Goods Business | Berlin | Germany
- Competitive Salary Package
- Berlin Germany
- Post Date
- 07 Aug 2022
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Job Number
- Line of Business
- Audit & Risk
- Gareth Mortimer
We are actively recruiting an Audit & IFRS Expert to join a growing team for our client in Berlin to help organize and monitor external audits for local entities and Group functions (from planning to execution)
As part of a Global Finance Function, you will also be responsible for other activities such as acting as a global IFRS advisor on specific IFRS standards like IFRS 15 revenue recognition, IFRS 16 leases and IAS 2 inventories.
- Contribute to the completion of Statutory IFRS/Local GAAP accounts under German GAAP, including the audit process to satisfy both statutory and corporate requirements
- Document and update group-wide accounting policies according to the latest standards and interpretations under IFRS and Local GAAP
- Acting as an advisor on IFRS topics during quarterly closings and dealing with business partner/units queries, quality reviews and analysis on reporting packages
- Support and contribute to strategic cross-functional finance projects (reporting automation, tool implementation, systems and process improvements)
- Ideally, you will be degree qualified in Accounting or Finance and working towards some form of industry qualification such as CPA/ACCA/CA
- Preferably you will have 3+years of solid audit and financial exposure, with some direct IFRS work experience in a public accounting or audit function of a large corporate
- You will have direct experience with IFRS, External/Internal Audit, GAAP, IFRS reporting and accounting standards
- Business English language skills are required; other language skills are useful.
If you are interested, please click on Apply Now or send a copy of your up-to-date CV to Gareth Mortimer firstname.lastname@example.org (Vacancy ref: 21356).