Audit Manager, Leading World Services Group, Greater New York, USA
- Job Number
- Line of Business
- Audit & Risk
A leading world services group is seeking a certified Audit Manager (ideally from a Big 4 background), preferably with experience of the US services sector. Occasional travel, up to 15%.
Audit Manager Job Responsibilities:
• Implementing IT & IT security-related audits, SOX and Enterprise Risk Assessment.
• Assessing and relaying the importance of controls and an effective control environment
• Creating analytics audit programmes that boost controls and negate risks of fraud
• Planning the delivery, management and reporting of IT audits
• Communicate the goals, objectives and value proposition to the Board of Directors and business units
• Preparing audit reporting and putting forward solutions to identified risks
• Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Accounting or Finance
• CPA/CIA/CISA/CISSP/CEH/OSCP or equivalent certification highly preferred
• A minimum of 8 years’ experience in auditing IT Security operations and IT environments at a Big 4 firm or listed company
• Training in ERP systems and Microsoft Office
• Skilled in data analysis software such as ACL Analytics
• Extensive knowledge of IT security operations and IT environments
• Experience in cybersecurity, business continuity and data analytics
• Ability to execute audit assignments in accordance with IIA standards
For further information and to register your interest in this challenging opportunity, please apply with your full C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org.