Audit Manager – Leading Luxury Goods Multinational – Amsterdam – The Netherlands
- Competitive Salary Package
- Europe The Netherlands
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Job Number
- Line of Business
- Audit & Risk
- Paul Jarrett
Hiring on behalf of a leading luxury goods multinational based in Amsterdam.
Audit Manager Job Responsibilities:
Your role will involved being responsible for leading, managing and developing audit staff in agreement with company and department policies.
Working closely with HR in supporting audit teams, providing training plans and giving constructive appraisal feedback. Preparing, executing and leading audit missions.
• A minimum of 2 years’ recent work experience within audit management, with additional 5 years work experience within financial /operational auditing
• Big 4 background preferred alternatively experience within a multinational
• Flexible to travel at least 50%
• Must be qualified ACCA, ACA or CPA or European Equivalent
• Strong leadership, communication and people skills
• Fluent English and one additional language
If you are interested in applying for this role please send a copy of your CV to Paul at email@example.com.