Audit Senior, Major FTSE 100 International Manufacturing and Distribution Business, Virginia, USA
- USA Virginia
- Employment Type
- Job Number
- Line of Business
- Audit, Risk, Compliance & Legal
- Gareth Mortimer
On behalf of a major FTSE 100 international manufacturing and distribution business, we are recruiting for an Audit Senior to join their US Audit team. You will be part of a large audit, compliance and controls function, responsible for group wide reviews with a focus on working in a partnering capacity with the wider business.
Audit Senior Job Responsibilities:
- You will help the audit department and support senior stakeholders such as CEOs and CFOs.
- You will develop high-quality audit reports and create test results using designated audit software
- You will analyse relevant technologies and understand business risk
- You will take part in meetings and special projects and hold meetings with the business stakeholders
- Ideally many years of experience in audit or finance within an international organisation
- A benefit is experience in audit work, managing people and IPPF standards
- Certifications such as CPA, CIA, CISA and Master of Business Administration would be advantageous
- Soft Skills such as management, ability to work in a team and communication skills are required
- Must be willing to travel up to 25%
- Experience with Salesforce cloud apps, audit management software would be a plus
If you are interested in this position, please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.