Audit Senior, Leading Multinational Group, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- This job is no longer available. Search Jobs
- Amsterdam Europe The Netherlands
- Employment Type
- Job Number
- Line of Business
- Accounting & finance
- Audit, risk & compliance
- Management & executive
A leading multinational are seeking an auditor with around 5-6 years’ experience.
Annual travel (for audit missions) is approximately 50%.
Must be a native speaker of German or Italian or Spanish.
- Evaluating internal controls and processes for global systems and compliance with government control frameworks (SOX).
- Safeguarding company assets and management information, as well as internal control improvement reviews.
- Audit assignments including SOX compliance testing, and continuous department improvement
- Review background information
- Identify key risks and challenges
- Derive audit objectives and scope from the assessment of key risks and challenges
- Draft the Planning Memorandum for review by the Regional Director.
- Completing audit assignment tasks within allotted timeframes.
- Gather, analyse and interpret data
- Organise meetings and conduct interviews
- Perform testing of controls
- Identify and discuss findings and recommendations
- Complete documentation to quality standards
- Suggest enhancing audit processes and programmes and the effectiveness the Internal Audit function
- Participate in the development of technical knowledge.
- Provide training and coaching to junior colleagues
- Experience with operational audit, accounting, corporate governance, risk management and business processes.
- Ability to communicate well in written and spoken English, for example report writing and presenting information.
- Competency with MS Office and data analysis tools.
- Applying internal audit techniques and standards, risk and control principles and relevant policies and procedures to audit work
For more information, please contact email@example.com.