Business Partner Controlling | Multinational Company | Einbeck
- Competitive Salary Package
- Europe Germany
- Post Date
- 21 Nov 2023
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Job Number
- Line of Business
- Accounting & Finance
- Diana Dumitrascu
Our client, a large multinational company based in Einbeck is seeking a Business Partner Financial Controller to support the management by introducing and implementing operational and strategic business goals.
In this function you will primarily be responsible for controlling the activities of a particular division of the group and other German sales companies. This includes controlling sales, cost of sales, production and distribution costs as well as investments.
Furthermore, you will be responsible for scrutinizing the existing status quo in controlling, continuously analysing and proactively improving existing controlling processes and evaluating opportunities and risks – in close cooperation with other business partner teams as well as other, related departments.
Business Partner Controlling Job Responsibilities:
- You will carry out planning and forecasting processes in which you will be supported by Global Transaction Centre and the Controlling Expert Hubs; by questioning assumptions and evaluating opportunities and risks, you will support the achievement of business targets.
- You will record and evaluate the requirements and inquiries made to Controlling and resolve them largely with the aid of standardized processes and reports; you will be supported in this by the Expert Hubs and the Global Transaction Centre (GTC)
- You will also be responsible for regularly discussing business and project developments with the relevant managers and monitoring the corresponding measures
- Proactively providing high quality analysis to support management decisions in the context of operational and mid-term management of the business
- Support (quarterly) annual close processes according to appropriate process and timelines
- You will perform project controlling to support the respective project management in the function
- Together with the management you develop scenarios for changed as well as new processes, projects or business models
- Academic degree in economics / business administration / finance or a comparable course of study
- Sound professional experience in sales and production controlling
- Experience in project management
- Very good user skills in relevant IT systems (Microsoft, SAP FI/CO, etc.) as well as MS Project, MS Power BI and/or SAP Analytics Cloud
- Very good organizational skills and an independent way of working
- Desire to develop further in a dynamic environment
- Excellent customer orientation and entrepreneurial thinking
- Fluent German and English skills (written and oral)
For further information and to register your interest in this opportunity, please click Apply Now or email your CV to Diana Dumitrascu at firstname.lastname@example.org. (Job Number: 21555).