CFO – Leading Multinational Company – Mauritania – MEA
- Competitive Salary Conditions
- Mauritania MEA
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Job Number
- Line of Business
- Accounting & Finance
- CEO & Board of Directors
- Carla Coelho
Our client, a leading multinational company with operations all over the world, are looking for a CFO to be based in Mauritania.
Reporting to the Managing Director, and functionally to the Regional CFO, you will have full responsibility for the management of the financial and accounting function of the Company with regards to Account Receivables, Account Payables, Budget and Financial Controls and Taxation.
You will be coordinating and organising the finance & accounting department.
Main CFO job responsibilities:
- Supervise the activities of finance and accounting functions related to preparing financial reports – balance sheet reconciliation
- Ensure that the recording, analysis and reporting of all revenue collections are delivered on time
- Prepare the budget and monitor any deviations, reporting these to the management team
- Manage the Treasury, Accounts Payables and Accounts Receivables, following the policies and procedures in place within the Group
- Ensure payments to different stakeholders are on time
- Coordinate Statutory and Audits, guaranteeing the compliance with their audit policies and procedures
- Assure compliance with tax laws
- Review insurance policies and SLAs and ensure they are compliant with Group policies.
- MSc Degree in Finance or above and ACCA (or similar)
- Relevant Senior Management experience within logistics or relevant multinational services company (highly desirable)
- Excellent level of French and English languages (written and spoken)
- Experience implementing large ERP systems (SAP or others)
- Motivation to excel at established goals
- High level of negotiation capabilities
- Strong teamwork skills and the ability to work well under pressure
Please only apply if you are a native French speaker and very good in the English language.
If you would like to apply, please click Apply Now or kindly send your cv to Carla Coelho at firstname.lastname@example.org.