Chief Accountant, US Leading Manufacturing Company, Birmingham, UK
- Birmingham Europe United Kingdom
- Job Number
- Line of Business
- CEO & Board of Directors
- Supply Chain & Operations
We have the pleasure of working with one of America’s leading manufacturers who are looking for an experienced and qualified Chief Accountant to lead and help drive the continued growth within its industry.
Based in the Midlands, this is a key role responsible for managing, supporting and developing a team to provide sensitive financial information to the business.
Chief Accountant Job Responsibilities:
As a strong and influential leader you will be reporting to the Finance Director and need to adhere to and meet strict deadlines along with the ability to adapt and thrive under pressure.
The successful candidate will be enthusiastic and motivating, instilling a high performance team culture.
To be considered for this role, you must have the following:
- ACA or ACCA qualification.
- Between 3 and 8 years post qualification experience within a large finance department.
- Financial & Statutory Accounting knowledge.
- UK GAAP knowledge.
- UK Tax experience.
- VAT knowledge.
- Shared Services Centre experience would be a distinct advantage.
- Treasury Hedging experience would be a distinct advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including good presentation and report writing skills.
- Excellent attention to detail ensuring accuracy at all times.
- Excellent Time Management skills and the ability to take control, organise and prioritise work for the team.
For further information and to register your interest in this challenging opportunity, please apply with your full C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on +44 (0)20 7553 6323.