Compliance Officer | Global Financial Services | Birmingham/London
- Competitive Salary Package
- Europe UK
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Job Number
- Line of Business
- Banking & Financial Services
- Compliance, Internal Controls & Legal
- Paul Jarrett
We are currently representing a global financial services company with their search for a UK Compliance Officer.
The role will include supporting the running and management of compliance activities in relation to all the company’s Investment Services in the UK.
Ensuring the company remains compliant with all regulatory compliance issues and company compliance policies.
Representing the company on all compliance issues, regulations, obligations, monitoring, reviewing and training.
Assisting the preparation and maintenance of a detailed rule map of the full universe of applicable prudential rules and related conduct rules.
Understanding and maintaining a detailed business matrix of all legal entities, activities and process flows along with a detailed rule map of the full universe of applicable prudential rules and related conduct rules.
To be considered for this role, you must have the following:
- Degree level qualification
- Industry compliance qualifications
- Proven background in compliance or risk / legal experience in financial services
- Custody banking experience would be a distinct advantage
- Relevant technical knowledge of UK / EMEA prudential and conduct regulatory framework (CRD IV, MIFID II, PSD II, Conduct Risk agenda etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including good presentation and report writing skills
- Ability to clearly articulate and portray with confidence UK / EMEA compliance to senior personnel
This is a client that Renaix have worked with previously and are well informed to help you with your interview preparation which will offer you the best possible opportunity in securing this role.
For further information and to register your interest in this challenging and career enhancing opportunity, please apply with your full C.V to email@example.com or contact me on +44 (0)20 7553 6323.