Contracts / Tenders Management Professional – Global Leading Manufacturing Multinational – Major European Capitals
- Competitive Salary Package
- France Germany Spain
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Job Number
- Line of Business
- Contract / Tenders
- Carla Coelho
We are recruiting a Contracts / Tenders Management professional for our client, a global leading manufacturing multinational. The location is flexible to include the major capital cities of Europe.
Contracts / Tender Management Job Responsibilities:
- With direct report to a Regional Pricing Director, you will have close collaboration with all the countries within the region, being responsible for the interaction and coordination with all the stakeholders in your scope of action
- With ownership of the BPO process in relevant business projects, you will establish all the process changes required within rules and frameworks
- University Degree
- 9+ years of experience within commercial negotiation of large contracts / tenders in a multinational company – ideally within the manufacturing sector
- Effective negotiation experience of commercial contracts or tenders in EMEA
- Experience in redesigning processes, system development and/or implementation processes revolving around contract and/or tender management
- Fluent in English language (written and spoken) and any additional European language a plus
- Dynamic and flexible, used to working in a fast pace environment
- The role can be based in any of the main capital cities in Europe (eg. Paris, Milan, Madrid, Berlin)
- Mandatory to have EU citizenship (no sponsorship involved).
- The role will require travel within the EMEA region
If you are interested, please send your updated CV in English to Carla Coelho at email@example.com.