M&A Analyst | Leading Multinational Company | Geneva
- Competitive Salary Package
- Europe Switzerland
- Post Date
- 11 Mar 2022
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Job Number
- Line of Business
- Accounting & Finance
- Diana Dumitrascu
We are currently recruiting for a M&A analyst to join our client, a multinational company in Geneva.
M&A Analyst Job Responsibilities:
Part of a small international team of finance experts overseeing the transaction and post deal support, you will be involved in:
- Corporate development/M&A
- Financial planning & analysis
- Reporting and financing activities of the Group and the Subsidiaries
- You will build investment cases, business plans, return analyses and
- Support with financial reporting on acquired businesses
- 2-3 years’ experience as a M&A analyst/specialist
- Strong command of both written and spoken English with effective written and presentation skills.
- Excellent numeracy skills combined with an inquiring, analytical mind.
- Expert in Excel modelling; ability to develop and run financial models.
- Has gained exposure to international transactions, environment, and culture.
In exchange, my client is offering a competitive salary, benefits and relocation support.
For further information and to register your interest in this opportunity, please click Apply Now or email your CV to Diana Dumitrascu at firstname.lastname@example.org (job reference:20846).