Corporate Financial Modelling Manager – Global Asset Management Firm – Corporate Financial Modelling Manager – Amsterdam – The Netherlands
- Competitive Salary Package
- Europe The Netherlands
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Job Number
- Line of Business
- Accounting & Finance
- Compliance, Internal Controls & Legal
- Diana Dumitrascu
Our client is a Global Asset Management firm that is looking to grow its leadership team across Europe.
Currently, they are looking to recruit a Corporate Financial Modelling Manager to partner with senior leadership and to oversee the corporate and liquidity modelling functions.
This is a senior level role that requires relevant experience, advanced financial modelling and a strong executive presence.
Corporate Financial Modelling Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Develop and take full ownership of the full corporate and liquidity model for the company (P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash flow)
- Provide Cash Flow reporting for actuals and forecasts
- Consolidate the overall budgets and forecasts
- Actively participate in modeling of different ects (rollout of financial tools, automation, BI reporting)
- Participate in a variety of ad hoc projects as required
- Degree qualified (CFA, CPA, ACCA, ACA, MBA a plus)
- Over 10 years of experience in Accounting and/or Financial Planning & Analysis
- Strong knowledge of IFRS
- Strong computer literacy with advanced Excel skills and working knowledge of BI tools such as Excel skills, Power Query, Datamodels, Powerquert, VBA is a plus
- Experience in corporate transactions is a plus (modelling IPO, private sells)
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong executive presence
- Ability to work independently and to take on additional responsibilities
- Ability to form and maintain strong relationships with senior seasoned executives
- Team player who thrives in a fast-paced environment and can juggle priorities effectively
If you are interested in this position, please send an updated CV to email@example.com.