Corporate Internal Auditor, Global Manufacturing Company, Moscow, Russia, Warsaw, Poland
- Europe Moscow Poland Russia Warsaw
- Job Number
- Line of Business
- Audit & Risk
Global manufacturing company with locations across Russia (Moscow) and Poland (Warsaw).
Corporate Internal Auditor Job Responsibilities:
- To conduct large and complex internal audit assignments internationally and assist in the presentation of audit findings and audit reports to management and the Audit Committee
- The responsibilities include the planning and performance of financial and operational reviews, preparing formal reports, proposing recommendations and agreeing on management actions for all findings
- A University Level Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or a related field.
- A professional designation (i.e. CIA, ACA, ACCA, CPA, CA, CISA or comparable) is an advantage.
- 3 or more years of Audit / Finance experience.
- A required proficiency in English and a second country language in either Russian or Polish would be essential
- Sound knowledge of accounting and finance
- In-depth knowledge of audit processes (i.e. production, route settlement, fixed assets, etc.…)
- Detailed understanding SAP
- Strong problem solving skills and the ability to provide value added solutions to country operations
- Professional designation in accounting or internal audit is a strong advantage
- Excellent communication and networking skills
- Developing contacts throughout the Group who are experts in their respective areas
- Establishing a detailed understanding of the Group’s primary objectives and supporting its application across the Group
- Projecting integrity in all aspects of the role
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to construct logical arguments in a business case
- Adaptable to different cultures and personalities
- Strong influencing skills
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.