Corporate Lawyer – Leading Law Firm – Amsterdam – The Netherlands – Brussels – Belgium – Luxembourg City – Luxembourg
- Competitive Salary Package
- Belgium Europe Luxembourg The Netherlands
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Job Number
- Line of Business
- Compliance, Internal Controls & Legal
We have the pleasure of working with one of Benelux’s leading law firms who are looking for an experienced Corporate lawyer to join their already established team.
Corporate Lawyer Job Responsibilities:
You will be working with world recognised clients on all aspects of restructuring and M&A.
- A university degree in Law.
- Between 5 and 7 years of experience in Corporate practice.
- Proven track record of International Transaction experience, International structuring, restructuring plus M&A.
- Superior command of both the English and French language – written and spoken communication skills.
- Other language abilities such as German, Italian or Portuguese are a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including good presentation and report writing skills.
- Excellent attention to detail ensuring accuracy at all times.
- Excellent Time Management skills and the ability to take control, organise and prioritise work.
For further information and to register your interest in this challenging opportunity, please apply with your full C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on +44 (0)20 7553 6346.