Country Finance Director | Worldwide Leading Manufacturing Company | Vienna
- Competitive Salary Conditions
- Austria Europe
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Job Number
- Line of Business
- Accounting & Finance
- Paul Jarrett
Our client is a Leading Manufacturing Multinational that is seeking to hire a Country Finance Director to be based in Vienna. The role will have full responsibility for all finance management, and accounting activities. In addition, you will be an integral part of the senior management team, identifying opportunities and risks and helping formulate the UK region’s plan to deliver the Group’s strategic and business objectives.
Austrian Country Finance Director Job Responsibilities:
- Manages the Austrian finance function which includes manufacturing sites, performance management, coaching, and developing the team as required
- Drives effective and efficient finance management, maintains tight financial controls, minimising unexpected disruption to Company performance and results
- Manages controlling in a complex manufacturing environment, evaluates risks on long term contracts and tenders
- Industrial and project controlling activities, driving of optimisation actions, and challenging of financial data
- Supports the Austrian MD in implementing the strategic direction of the business
- Reports working capital, identifies inefficiencies, sets targets, and leads initiatives to improve ratios
- Safeguards assets through effective authorisation and control procedures
- Demonstrates company values and leadership behaviours in all interactions with stakeholders
- Identifies and actions continuous improvement opportunities (e.g., systems, ways of working) within Finance processes and procedures.
- 10 to 20 years’ experience in finance
- Finance P&L and leadership responsibility for at least €50 million within a complex manufacturing business
- Project and site controlling, business partnering and financial planning experience
- Strong leadership and communication skills with previous responsibility for a finance and accounting team
- Role will be based in Vienna and fluent German language skills are required.
For further information and to register your interest in this opportunity, please click Apply Now or email your CV to Paul Jarrett at firstname.lastname@example.org (job reference: 21559).