Finance Manager, Reports to Regional CFO, Market Leading Multinational Group, Ljubljana, Slovenia
- This job is no longer available. Search Jobs
- Europe Slovenia
- Employment Type
- Job Number
- Line of Business
- Accounting & finance
- Financial services
- Management & executive
Our client is a market leading multinational Group. We are currently seeking to hire a Finance Manager to be based in Slovenia reporting to the Regional CFO.
Finance Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Assist in the formulation, implementation and monitoring of the annual business plans including the provision of rolling forecasts and budgets.
- Manage the accounting and finance team
- Oversee all financial accounting matters, including maintenance of the general ledger, balance sheet, receipts, payments and payroll requirements.
- Ensure the accurate and timely recording of financial results, in accordance with local and international GAAP
- Ensure smooth communication with other departments including support to General Management
- Provide information and analysis to management and others upon request
- Handle various ad hoc projects upon request
- Co-ordinate tax declarations, risk assessment and cost control
- Degree in Finance or similar
- Proven finance management experience
- Management exposure in a multinational environment
- Native or fluent Slovenian and English
- A finance qualification and previous Big 4 audit experience is considered highly desirable
- Exposure to SAP is an advantage
To register your interest, please send your CV to Diana at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone me to discuss +44 20 7553 6329.