Country Managing Director – Major International Services Company – Manama – Bahrain
- Competitive Salary Package
- Bahrain MEA
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Job Number
- Line of Business
- CEO & Board of Directors
- Strategy, Sales & Marketing
- Paul Jarrett
On behalf of our client, a major international services company, we are looking for a Country Managing Director to be based in Bahrain. With global sales of approximately $10billion, you will be a key member of the executive leadership; responsible for strategic initiatives, development of a large team, and driving the business performance with full P&L responsibility.
Country Managing Director Job Responsibilities:
- Provide strategic leadership, assume P&L and management responsibility for the Country
- Effective coordination of business development, identifying growth opportunities for new and existing services
- Build and strengthen relationships with customers, potential customers, and key stakeholder to boost viability and business development
- Direct involvement in leading and negotiating major tenders
- Guarantee exact, effective financial management procedures to control costs, achieve targets and expand profits
- Champion divisional strategy to achieve service level targets
- Ensure all divisional tasks are directed as per company policy and best practices
- Implement and manage appropriate KPI’s for customer service delivery
- Continue to build and strengthen the leadership team, building a high-performance culture and providing for growth and development.
- At least 12 years of senior management level experience in a commercial environment
- A proven ability to grow businesses, with a successful track record in P&L management
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible, driven and adjustable to diverse cultures and situations
- Proven track record of building high-performing teams ideally with operations experience that consistently delivers and exceeds revenue goals
- Business fluent in English
- Experience working in the Middle East is highly desirable.
Interested candidates should email their CV to Paul Jarrett at email@example.com.