Business Analytics Analysts | Global Brand | Switzerland
- Competitive Salary Package
- Europe Switzerland
- Post Date
- 22 Oct 2021
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Job Number
- Line of Business
- Audit & Risk
- IT Audit, Technology & Cyber Security
- Gareth Mortimer
Renaix is currently recruiting for Data Analytics Business Analysts to join our Client, a leading multinational group with a large corporate functions business in Zurich, Switzerland.
Reporting to the Business Analytics Senior Manager, you will be responsible for leading the delivery of the application of analytics during business and operational engagements.
Data Analytics Business Analysts Job Responsibilities:
- The role of the Analytics Business Analyst is to deliver data analytics activities for both “general” and dedicated analytics-driven assignments.
- Working with both internal and external teams during analytics engagements and the summary preparation of business and operational reports, findings, risks and recommendations.
- To support the best practice of data analytics driven SAP business processes and data solutions/platforms across the Group, the role contributes to the continuous improvement of the Group Finance and Compliance Departments.
- You will work on the integration of analytics across all facets of the Group Operations and Finance methodology.
- Gather and review background information on the business to be reviewed and identify key risks and challenges.
- Ideally, you will have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Computer Science and professional certifications such as CISA, CIA, CPA or equivalent.
- Ideally you will have a Big4 type background in an advisory or accountancy business with at least 3+years experience in focused Data Analytics type activities.
- The candidate should have a genuine interest in the application of data analytics to improve business performance and controls.
- Strong knowledge of SAP business processes and data constructs is essential. As well as exposure to analytics tools like Tableau, Power BI, Celonis and Alteryx.
- Must be willing to travel up to 50% of the time as this is a global function.
If you are interested, please click on Apply Now or send a copy of your up-to-date CV to Gareth Mortimer email@example.com (Vacancy ref: 20226)