European Finance Analyst | Innovative Pharmaceutical Company | Switzerland
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Europe Switzerland
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Job Number
- Line of Business
- Paul Jarrett
On behalf of our client, a pharmaceuticals company, we are seeking an experienced FP&A Analyst to be based in Switzerland. This is a key position for an experienced, ambitious finance professional who is motivated to provide insightful financial information to help support and assist the growth of the European business.
European Finance Analyst Job Responsibilities:
- Management reporting and financial analysis for business functions within the European region.
- Preparation of financials for forecasting, budgeting, and long-range planning.
- Provides financial expertise to support decision making within Europe.
- Regional finance business partner and point of contact for global FP&A.
- Supports strategic planning and annual budgeting processes.
- Works with business leaders to review targets and expectations.
- Defines formats, templates and guidelines for submissions, presentations, and plans.
- Recommends solutions for day to day challenges and assists with closing activities.
- Mandatory recent experience in Pharmaceuticals or life sciences.
- Relevant FP&A experience with 5+ years’ experience in Finance.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Autonomous, persistent and results orientated.
- Degree in finance, business, or a related subject.
- Strong expertise in Excel, Power BI and ideally SAP S/4 Hana.
- Eligible to work in Switzerland or the EU.
For further information and to register your interest in this opportunity, please click Apply Now or email your CV to Paul Jarrett at firstname.lastname@example.org (job reference: 19826).