IT Auditor, Leading Financial Services Group, Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
- Europe Luxembourg
- Job Number
- Line of Business
- Audit, Risk, Compliance & Legal
- CEO & Board of Directors
IT Auditor Job Responsibilities:
· Identifies and communicates audit findings interpreting policies and procedures; applying professional accounting, IT and auditing principles to test and evaluate financial, IT, operational and risk controls.
· Creates recommendations to be agreed with management ensuring recommendations are realistic, achievable, cost effective and add value to the business
· Builds positive working relationships with management teams to ensure understanding of the role of internal audit to work with business processes and internal control improvements
· Communicates with key external parties including external auditors and agencies
· Performs other duties assigned including ad hoc projects and special investigations deemed appropriate by the Audit Committee.
· Qualified IT Auditor with proven relevant experience in technology audit
· Proven experience in conducting technology audit reviews: collecting and analysing data, evaluating information systems and drawing conclusions
· Experience of, general computing controls development environments, application technology controls, change management, user acceptance testing and end user computing controls
· Knowledge of operating system technology, databases, web technology and infrastructure control issues
· Experience in assessing IT infrastructure controls
· Working knowledge of IS audit standards, practices, security and control practices (Prince, ITIL, COBIT, ISO27001, FFIEC)
· Strong project management and prioritisation skills; must have the ability to multi-task on multiple audits, projects and initiatives
· Ability to work and communicate successfully with all levels of management and staff
· EU citizenship or work permit required
Interested candidates should email their CV to Mahir El at firstname.lastname@example.org.