Finance Analyst, Leading Finance House, Birmingham, UK
- Birmingham Europe United Kingdom
- Job Number
- Line of Business
- Accounting & Finance
- CEO & Board of Directors
- Supply Chain & Operations
We have the pleasure of working with a large multinational company who are looking for an inspiring and dynamic Finance Analyst.
Based in the East Midlands, this role is responsible for providing regular financial overviews and analysis of major projects.
Finance Analyst Job Responsibilities:
You will be responsible for but not limited to all aspects of project costing, budgeting, forecasting, monitoring, controlling and checking.
You must be personable, enthusiastic and with a good eye for detail as you will be working in partnership with Management providing relevant data for them to make informed project
- Bachelor’s Degree related to Accounting or Finance
- Fully qualified CIMA, ACA, ACCA or equivalent
- 4 years of experience in financial analysis, controlling or audit
- Experience within a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of ERP systems and SAP would be a distinct advantage
- Strong technical / financial knowledge and an ability to thrive under pressure
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent attention to detail ensuring accuracy at all times
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including good presentation and report writing skills
- Excellent Time Management skills and the ability to take control, organise and prioritise work for the team
For further information and to register your interest in this challenging opportunity, please apply with your full C.V to email@example.com.
Regrettably, we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applicants.
Please do not apply unless you have the relevant experience listed in this advertisement.