Finance Analyst | Asset Management Firm | Amsterdam | Netherlands
- Competitive Salary Package
- Europe The Netherlands
- Post Date
- 13 Sep 2021
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Job Number
- Line of Business
- Diana Dumitrascu
Our client, a highly successful global Asset Management firm is looking for a financial analyst to join their finance team based in Amsterdam.
As a Financial Analyst you will own reports and planning for General and Administrative (G&A) expenses. You’ll partner closely with the FP&A management and budget owners to prepare and track performance against budget expenses and headcount.
- Drive, understand and articulate variance analyses as well as risks & opportunities.
- Provide insightful financial analysis and take a proactive role in driving cost control
- Support IT Finance Transformation
- 3-5 years experience in accounting and/or financial planning & analysis
- Advance Excel skills and a working knowledge of BI tools
- Ideally industry experience: asset management, real estate, commercial real estate, private equity
My client is offering a competitive salary and benefits. You’ll be joining a young and ambitious company, so there are plenty of opportunities to contribute, and some pioneering to be done.
For further information and to register your interest in this opportunity, please click Apply Now or email your CV to Diana Dumitrascu at firstname.lastname@example.org (job reference:19940).