Finance Audit Manager | Global Manufacturing Business | Switzerland
- Competitive Salary Package
- Europe Switzerland
- Post Date
- 04 Jan 2022
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Job Number
- Line of Business
- Accounting & Finance
- Audit & Risk
- Gareth Mortimer
Our client is a major manufacturing business who are looking to expand their Corporate Audit team (Basel, Switzerland) with an addition of a Finance Audit Manager to support their growing audit and systems workload. You will be responsible for providing advice and guidance to significant finance stakeholders across the business.
As a Finance Audit Manager in the Corp Audit hub, you’ll lead and work as part of a team of Audit and Technology specialists in support of IFRS, Finance and Operational audit reviews, helping to shape the assurance landscape.
Finance Audit Manager Job Requirements:
- You will deliver Finance Audit activities in the business under IFRS/IIA, help develop bespoke finance audit plans and audit engagement plans in conjunction with the Head of Audit and wider Group stakeholders.
- You will conduct risk & control assessments across the Finance and Operational landscape in accordance with Swiss and international accounting standards. (Swiss CO, FER and IFRS) and feed these back into the Corporate Audit plan.
- You will act as the Finance & Accounting expert (IFRS) in the Internal Audit team; the key contact for discussions with the finance stakeholders and global process owners, promoting best practice of finance processes and controls (ICFR).
- Working with the business stakeholders you will help to create pragmatic solutions to their financial accounting, process, and systems challenges (OTC, R2R, P2P, Closing, Cash).
- You will work in partnership with internal experts to optimize audit preparations and execution with data analytics and SAP configuration reviews; and support activities related to ongoing continuous improvements of audit programs and processes.
- Ideally, you will have 8+years strong experience within an external audit consulting company or internal audit function, working in finance and operational areas.
- Ideally, you will have a bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Business and other professional certifications such as CPA, ACCA, ACA, CIA, CFE or equivalent.
- Strong working knowledge needed in IFRS, Swiss CO, FER, IIA, ICFR, ICS, R2R, P2P, SAP, Reporting, Financial Statements, and International Accounting frameworks.
- Business English language skills are essential but other languages would also be an advantage.
- Must be willing to travel up to 20% of the time as this is a global function.
If you are interested in this position, please click to apply now or send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Vacancy ref: 20443)