Financial Controller | Leading Multinational l Geneva | Switzerland
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Europe Switzerland
- Post Date
- 20 Jun 2021
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Job Number
- Line of Business
- Accounting & Finance
- Paul Jarrett
On behalf of our client, a leading multinational, we are seeking a Financial Controller to be based in Geneva. Being part of the Group Controlling team you will liaise between your region and head office to provide a deep analysis of financial performance.
Financial Controller Job Responsibilities:
- Support the Regional CFO on projects and assignments.
- Undertake cost control and monitoring of daily expenditures.
- Complete budget, forecast and audit reviews.
- Analysis of business efficiency and profitability.
- Complete financial and management reports in line with group reporting standards.
- Review of working capital, cash management and foreign exchange exposure.
- Minimum of four to five years of experience in Financial Controlling, FP&A or external audit.
- Master’s degree in finance or equivalent finance qualification such as a CPA or ACCA.
- Advanced Excel and analysis skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-starter, autonomous, persistent and results orientated.
- Business fluent in English and either French or Portuguese.
- Exposure to SAP.
- Must be eligible to work in either the EU or Switzerland.
- Logistics experience is strongly preferred.
For further information and to register your interest in this opportunity, please click Apply Now or email your CV to Paul Jarrett at firstname.lastname@example.org (job reference 19758).