Finance Controller Purchasing | Leading Manufacturing Multinational | Belgium
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Belgium Europe
- Post Date
- 20 Dec 2021
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Job Number
- Line of Business
- Accounting & Finance
- Paul Jarrett
Our client is a Leading Manufacturing Multinational that is seeking to hire a Financial Controller Purchasing to join their team in Belgium. Reporting into Finance and working closely with the CPO the role is responsible for financial planning and reporting processes for global purchasing. In addition, you will support the deployment of a ‘Should Cost Approach,’ cost reduction initiatives and track of savings and the performance of the Purchasing function.
Financial Controller Purchasing Responsibilities:
- Financial Controlling. Drive all planning processes, coordinate allocations for the Purchasing budget and prepare inputs. Control of costs, actions and insights into both costs and operational expenses.
- Cost reduction initiatives. Coordinate global initiatives to drive a reduction in material and service costs and working capital improvements. Support the definition of saving conventions/deployment and approve purchasing savings. Report, and monitor the results and performance against targets.
- Strategic Initiatives. Support strategic initiatives and take ownership whilst acting as an independent Finance voice for the purchasing function. Current projects include the introduction of a ‘Should Cost’ approach and a new Ebuy solution.
- Spend Analysis. Structure, analyse data and create dashboards. Exploit BI in reporting capabilities. Develop and discuss analysis with executive management.
- Gather purchasing data for pricing and support cross functional and finance transformation initiatives.
- 8 to 15 years’ experience in finance with proven experience in a Finance Purchasing controllership role.
- Finance responsibility within a complex manufacturing business.
- Finance business partnering, controlling and financial planning experience.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- SAP & PC literate with exposure to Power BI.
- Role will ordinarily require 2 days on site a week.
- Eligible to work in EU or the UK.
For further information and to register your interest in this opportunity, please click Apply Now or email your CV to Paul Jarrett at firstname.lastname@example.org (job reference: 20359).