Finance Controller – Long-Established Manufacturing Group – UK and Ireland – Europe
- Competitive Salary Package
- Europe UK
- Post Date
- 18 Jan 2021
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Job Number
- Line of Business
- Accounting & Finance
- Carla Coelho
Our client is a highly successful and long-established manufacturing group, looking for a Finance Controller to provide financial leadership across UK + Ireland, to be based in Northampton.
Reporting to the Regional CFO of this multi-site operation you will have full responsibility for robust financial reporting and controls, leading and developing a team that will deliver high-quality finance data and business insights to the senior leadership team.
As Financial Controller your responsibilities will include:
- Providing financial leadership ensuring full compliance with Group policies and control framework.
- Continually raising the quality and focus of financial reporting, business performance and optimise the liquidity position.
- Managing the preparation for the annual financial audit for the regional businesses, act as the key contact and ensure all necessary supporting information is available
- Leading the preparation of annual budgets and forecasts across the regional entities
- Developing and leading a high-quality team that continually provides a high level of service to fellow colleagues, customers, suppliers, and all other stakeholders.
Candidates must meet the following criteria to be successful in the role:
- Significant experience of financial management and controls within a manufacturing company, ideally within a group structure
- Previous Big 4 experience is highly desirable
- IFRS accounting standards knowledge and experience is a must-have
- Commercial experience including the compilation of project plans, JVs and/or investment opportunities would be an advantage.
- Great relationship management, communication and influencing skills
- Able to lead, inspire and develop a high-performance team
- Fluent English language
- Eligible to work in the UK (no visa provided)
Interested candidates should click apply now or email their CV to email@example.com.