Financial Controller | High Technology | London | UK
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Europe UK
- Post Date
- 30 Sep 2022
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Job Number
- Line of Business
- Accounting & Finance
- Paul Jarrett
On behalf of our client, we are seeking a Divisional Finance Controller to be based in London or the Thames Valley. You will provide leadership in all aspects of finance, supporting the Finance Director to ensure the business meets reporting requirements, maintaining robust internal controls, and managing the closing and reporting processes. The role has team leadership responsibility.
Financial Controller Job Responsibilities:
- Ensure efficient, effective delivery of the monthly accounts, cash control, costing systems in support of reporting requirements to division and group.
- Support managing processes; creation and review of forecasts, budgets, the strategic plan, and cost assessments.
- Preparation and completion of monthly, tax, statutory, management accounting and year end reporting.
- Maintenance of financial records and systems in accordance with UK GAAP; ensure financial processes, systems and controls are operating effectively.
- Maintain accurate forecasts, cash flow analysis and working capital management.
- Lead, develop and manage the finance team; liaise with Finance Business Partner, internal and external stakeholders.
- Proven Finance Controlling experience with team leadership experience.
- Experience with government contracting regulations.
- Recognised professional accounting qualification.
- Exposure to finance and management accounting and ERP systems.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Initiative-taker, autonomous, persistent and results orientated.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK.
For further information and to register your interest in this opportunity, please click Apply Now or email your CV to Carla Coelho at email@example.com (job reference: 21203).