Finance Manager (Front Office) – Leading Global Engineering Firm – Cary – North Carolina – USA
- Competitive Salary Package
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Job Number
- Line of Business
- Accounting & Finance
- Audit & Risk
- Gareth Mortimer
Our client is a multinational manufacturing company who are looking to expand their Finance team with the addition of a Finance Manager to support management and leadership in building out the accounting function in this newly formed business unit. You will facilitate, lead, and manage the integration of the new business into the finance landscape (people, process, and technology).
You will be responsible for motivating, leading and engaging team members to work together to standardize, optimize, identify and drive efficiently General Accounting. You’ll act as key support to Group functions driving a result-oriented organization, demonstrating leadership and ensuring open and transparent communication among the key stakeholders and enforcing Lean concepts in the accounting operation in the US.
Finance Manager (Front Office) Job Responsibilities:
- Enforce Group Accounting Standards, compliance with internal Accounting and Reporting Guidelines, local GAAP and Internal Controls over Financial Reporting and Accounting.
- Drives harmonization and standardization in the US entities in line with Group solutions and best practices.
- Updates business leaders on key metrics and action plans that impact financials and the day-to-day accounting operation.
- Arranges and leads internal business review meetings and tracks action plans reinforcing guidance on accounting principles.
- Drives cross-functional accounting projects seeking standardization and centralization of accounting activities seeking process efficiency, mitigation of risks and cost control.
- Ensures application of the L6S mindset concept in the accounting function.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance and preferably Accounting experience within a Shared Service environment
- Candidate must already have a work authorization that would permit them to work in the United States
- CPA, CMA, ACCA or similar credential preferred
- Strong knowledge of USGAAP and Accounting standards
If you are interested in this position, please send an updated CV to email@example.com