Finance Manager, Multinational International Tech Company, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
An international tech company is looking for an American candidate to join their European team. Americans with US GAAP experience and a desire to relocate internationally should consider this innovative multinational firm located in the Netherlands.
- Provide US GAAP and IFRS knowledge by finding and resolving problems
- Examine technical accounting issues and communicate (both verbally and in writing) the solution
- Support certain departments to ensure results meet IFRS and US GAAP standards
- Examine accounting issue position papers and non-routine transaction checklists for technical compliance with US GAAP and IFRS
- Help in mergers and acquisitions
- Complete reviews to ensure guidance was implemented properly
- Sustain internet portal regarding US GAAP guidance, position papers, and materials
- Prepare SOX controls on a quarterly basis
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- CPA certified, concentration in US GAAP & IFRS
- Proven audit experience at Big 4 Firm or equivalent
- Manager title obtained within the Big 4 Firm or equivalent
- Has worked with multinational client(s)
- Fluent English communicator
- Strong communication skills
- Independent worker, as well as a team player
- Able to manage others and is flexible with working late
- International experience is ideal
- Adhere to deadlines, detail-oriented, and effectively communicate with senior management etc.
If you are interested in applying for this role please send a copy of your CV to Paul at email@example.com.