Finance Manager, European Team, Leading Multinational Company, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
An international tech company is looking for an American candidate to join their European team. Americans with US GAAP experience and a desire to relocate internationally should consider this innovative multinational firm located in the Netherlands.
Finance Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Provide US GAAP and IFRS knowledge by finding and resolving problems
- Examine technical accounting issues and communicate (both verbally and in writing) the solution
- Support certain departments to ensure results meet IFRS and US GAAP standards
- Examine accounting issue position papers and non-routine transaction checklists for technical compliance with US GAAP and IFRS
- Help in mergers and acquisitions
- Complete reviews to ensure guidance was implemented properly
- Sustain internet portal regarding US GAAP guidance, position papers, and materials
- Prepare SOX controls on a quarterly basis
- CPA certified, concentration in US GAAP & IFRS
- Proven audit experience at Big 4 Firm or equivalent
- Manager title obtained within the Big 4 Firm or equivalent
- Has worked with multinational client(s)
- Fluent English communicator
- Strong communication skills
- Independent worker, as well as a team player
- Able to manage others and is flexible with working late
- International experience is ideal
- Adhere to deadlines, detail-oriented, and effectively communicate with senior management etc.
If you are interested in applying for this role please send a copy of your CV to Paul at firstname.lastname@example.org.