Finance SAP Audit Manager | Global Manufacturing Business | Switzerland
- Competitive Salary Package
- Europe Switzerland
- Post Date
- 11 May 2022
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Job Number
- Line of Business
- Audit & Risk
- Gareth Mortimer
Our client is a major manufacturing business who are looking to expand their Corporate Audit team (Basel, Switzerland) with an addition of a Finance SAP Audit Manager to support their growing audit and systems workload. You will be responsible for providing advice and guidance to significant finance stakeholders across the business.
As a Finance SAP Audit Manager in the Corp Audit hub, you’ll lead and work as part of a team of Audit and Technology specialists in support of IFRS, Finance and Operational audit reviews, helping to shape the assurance landscape.
Finance SAP Audit Manager Job Requirements:
- You will deliver Finance, Operational and SAP Audit activities in the business under IFRS/IIA, help develop bespoke finance audit plans and audit engagement plans in conjunction with the Head of Audit and wider Group stakeholders.
- You will conduct risk & control assessments across the Finance, Operational and SAP landscape in accordance with Swiss and international accounting standards. (Swiss CO, FER and IFRS) and feed these back into the Corporate Audit plan.
- You will act as the Finance & Accounting expert (IFRS) in the Internal Audit team; the key contact for discussions with the finance stakeholders and global process owners, promoting best practice of finance processes and controls (ICFR).
- Working with the business stakeholders you will help to create pragmatic solutions to their SAP and financial accounting, process, and systems challenges (FICO, OTC, R2R, P2P, Closing, Cash).
- You will work in partnership with internal experts to optimize audit preparations and execution with data analytics and SAP configuration reviews; and support activities related to ongoing continuous improvements of audit programs and processes.
- Ideally, you will have 10+years strong experience within an external audit consulting company or internal audit function, working in finance and operational areas.
- Ideally, you will have a bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Business and other professional certifications such as CPA, ACCA, ACA, CIA, CFE or equivalent.
- Strong working knowledge needed in SAP, IFRS, Swiss CO, FER, IIA, ICFR, ICS, FICO, R2R, P2P, Reporting, Financial Statements, and International Accounting frameworks.
- Business English language skills are essential but other languages would also be an advantage.
- Must be willing to travel up to 20% of the time as this is a global function.
If you are interested in this position, please click to apply now or send an updated CV to email@example.com (Vacancy ref: 21206).