Financial Analyst – Global Asset Management Firm – Luxembourg
- Competitive Salary Package
- Europe Luxembourg
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Job Number
- Line of Business
- Banking & Financial Services
- Diana Dumitrascu
Our client is a Global Asset Management firm looking to hire a Financial Analyst to be based in Luxemburg as part of their international team.
Financial Analyst Job Responsibilities:
Your responsibility will primarily be for bank reporting, focusing on management reports and financial covenants.
You will assist the team in looking for efficient strategies and development of new processes reporting directly to the Reporting Manager.
- Big 4 accounting firm experience preferred, focusing on banking, asset management, private equity, or real estate.
- Bachelor’s degree related to accounting or finance
- Fully qualified CIMA, ACA, ACCA or equivalent
- 4 years of experience in financial analysis, controlling or audit
- Experience within a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of ERP systems and SAP would be a distinct advantage
- Strong technical / financial knowledge and an ability to thrive under pressure
- Excellent analytical skills
- Very good attention to detail ensuring accuracy at all times
- Superb interpersonal and communication skills, including good presentation and report writing skills
- First class time management skills and the ability to take control, organise and prioritise work for the team
Excellent salary package, benefits and professional development opportunity.
If you are interested in this position, please click on Apply Now or send an updated CV to email@example.com.