Head of Finance Shared Service Centre – Long Established Manufacturing Group – Croatia
- Competitive Salary Package
- Croatia Europe
- Post Date
- 17 Apr 2021
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Job Number
- Line of Business
- Accounting & Finance
- Compliance, Internal Controls & Legal
- Carla Coelho
Our client is a highly successful and long-established manufacturing group with Head-Quarters in Europe looking for a Financial Controller to be based in Croatia / Head of Financial Shared Service Centre to provide strong financial leadership.
Reporting to the Regional CFO you will have full responsibility for robust financial reporting and control, leading and developing a high quality team to provide a high level of service to various stakeholders.
As Head of Finance Shared Service Centre your remit of responsibilities will include:
- Providing financial leadership and ensuring full compliance with Group policies and control framework.
- Continually raising the quality and focus of financial reporting, business performance and optimise the liquidity position.
- Managing the preparation for the annual financial audit for Croatia and EE countries, act as the key contact and ensure all necessary supporting information is available
- Leading the preparation of annual budgets and forecasts across the regional entities
- Ensuring the filling of all statutory accounts, tax returns and other relevant information
Candidates must meet the following criteria to be successful in the role:
- Significant experience of financial management within a Shared Service Centre environment and ideally experience within a manufacturing environment
- Previous Big 4 experience is highly desirable
- IFRS and Croatian GAAP accounting standards knowledge and experience is a must-have
- Solid experience setting up an international financial SSC
- Great relationship management, communication and influencing skills
- Able to lead, inspire and develop a high-performance team
- Languages: Croatian (native) and English (fluent)
In case you are interested in this role, please click on Apply Now or kindly send your up to date cv to Carla Coelho at firstname.lastname@example.org.