Financial Controller – Leading Manufacturing Group – Nancy – France
- Competitive Salary Package
- Europe France
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Job Number
- Line of Business
- Accounting & Finance
- Diana Dumitrascu
Our client is a highly successful and long-established manufacturing group based in Nancy looking for a Financial Controller to execute financial activities according to accounting standards policy and corporate standards.
Reporting to the VP of Controlling sited in Switzerland you will have full ownership of financial statement preparation according to US-GAAP and local statutory accounting requirements across the legal entities in France.
- Execute financial activities according to accounting policy and corporate standards.
- Execute Month/Quarter/Year-end close related activities for assigned entities
- Supervise the Monthly / Quarterly / Yearly reporting schedules
- In charge of Balance Sheet account reconciliation processes and activities
- Ensure SOX compliance for assigned control processes
- Lead the General Accounting team members for assigned entities
- Responsible for statutory reporting
- Coordinate activities and tax related matters with the external statutory services provider
- Support external and internal audits
- Significant experience in financial management and controls within a manufacturing company, ideally within a group structure
- Previous Big 4 experience is highly desirable
- Experienced in US GAAP and SOX compliance in highly desirable
- Languages: French and English
- Experience collaborating/working in a Centre of Excellence/Financial Shared Service Centre environment is a plus
- Eligible to work in France
- Competitive Financial Package
- Flexible and remote work possible
- Multicultural and Innovative working environment
- Learning and development
- Excellent prospects
Interested candidates should please click on Apply Now or email their CV to Diana Dumitrascu at email@example.com.