Financial Controller – Leading Multinational – Basel – Switzerland
- Competitive Salary Package
- Europe Switzerland
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Job Number
- Line of Business
- Accounting & Finance
- Diana Dumitrascu
Our Client is a leading multinational based in Switzerland who are currently seeking a Financial Controller to join the group finance team.
Financial Controller Job Responsibilities:
- Identify and analyse opportunities to enhance profitability
- Support the Regional CFO with ad hoc projects
- Improve cash flow management and cost control
- Assess financial reporting and review risks
- Provide support to the Regional CFO
- Degree in Finance or another relevant discipline
- Professional finance qualification such as CPA or ACCA
- At least 5 years experience in total, a mix of Big 4 and financial controlling experience is desirable
- Highly proficient in Excel and Vlookups, SAP knowledge is a bonus
- Business fluent in English and ideally proficient in at least one other European language
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, communication, and interpersonal skills.
If you are interested in this position, please send a copy of your up-to-date CV to email@example.com.