Financial Controller – Fortune 500 Company In Non-Financial Services – Prague – Czech Republic
- Competitive Salary Package
- Europe Prague
- Post Date
- 17 May 2019
- Job Number
- Line of Business
- Audit, Risk, Compliance & Legal
- Diana Dumitrascu
Our client, a Fortune 500 company specialising in non-financial services, is looking for a Financial Controller to join their headquarters based in Prague.
Financial Controller Job Responsibilities:
- Recording, classifying and summarising financial transactions and events in accordance with accepted local accounting principles and financial reporting standards
- Supervising the daily operations of the accounting department
- Responsible for monthly and yearly consolidated financial statements and payments
- Controlling the company’s finance liquidity
- Ensuring compliance of financial procedures with law and tax regulations
- Preparing monthly management reports
- Monitoring the accuracy of tax settlement
- 3+ years of experience as Finance Controller/Reporting manager/Chief accountant in a multinational environment/company with significant financial performance
- Prior experience in an Auditing company is an asset
- Involvement in ERP implementation projects (SAP, Navision, etc).
- Ability to work in a multicultural diverse environment and under pressure;
- Excellent command of English
- Native Czech
- US GAAP/IFRS Knowledge
- Understanding of accounting principles and tax regulations
- Ability to plan, manage and follow through on assignments and communicate at all levels of the organization in a timely and professional manner.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team with minimal supervision.
To register your interest, please send your CV to Carla at firstname.lastname@example.org.