FP&A Manager | Leading Manufacturing Multinational | Belgium
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Belgium Europe
- Post Date
- 03 Feb 2022
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Job Number
- Line of Business
- Accounting & Finance
- Paul Jarrett
Our client is a Leading Manufacturing Multinational that is seeking to hire a Global Divisional FP&A Manager to be based in Belgium. Responsible for steering, co-ordinating and supporting FP&A processes, activities and projects for a division with sales in excess of €2 billion.
FP&A Manager Job Responsibilities:
Long term strategic and short term budget and forecasting
- Steer the planning process and coordinate with Corporate and Divisional stakeholders and providing ongoing guidance.
- Provide input on the top-down target setting and further translation into regional targets.
- Ensure alignment with non-financial processes and stakeholders.
- Ensure focus throughout the organisation on forecasting accuracy.
- Define key risks & opportunities and support regions with identifying and quantifying risks and opportunities to ensure consistent reporting and expectation setting.
- Investigate opportunities to improve the forward-looking visibility and drive actions accordingly across the business unit (using AO machine learning tools).
- Support regions and the global BU with analyses on specific topics (e.g., specific cost out actions, restructuring) and in the preparation of periodic reporting.
- Consolidate the reporting from the regions into a global report, incl. assurance of completeness, review and preparation of summary of the collected inputs and comments.
- Proactively provide financial advice and guidance to all the supported Business Partners and by doing so to support their target setting and achievement.
- Continuously develop and drive improvements in the FP&A processes, methods, concepts and toolbox in order to support the requirements of a rapidly changing business environment.
- Drive and support initiative/decision making for sustainable profitable Growth and Return on Investment focus.
- Take ownership of global BU cost follow-up (SG&A, savings initiatives).
Interface with Corporate FP&A
- Be an active member of the overall FP&A community.
- Act as single point of contact for the Corporate FP&A team to ensure all required deliverables and analysis are prepared and delivered on time/quality.
- Ensure best practices are shared with other BUs and drive their implementation within the division.
- Support the deployment of Group Improvement initiatives within the division.
Divisional owner of the FP&A tools
- Responsible for developing the FP&A model.
- Coordinating the introduction of new FP&A tools in the division.
- Assuring the consistency and integrity of financial master data relevant for FP&A.
- 8 – 15 years’ experience in finance, multiple years in a similar FP&A role ideally with exposure to manufacturing.
- Strong leadership, pro-active, assertive, with excellent communication skills.
- Strategic and operational management experience with a proven track record to improve results globally.
- Eligible to work in EU.
- Fluent in English.
For further information and to register your interest in this opportunity, please click Apply Now or email your CV to Paul Jarrett at firstname.lastname@example.org (job reference: 20485).