Global SAP Key User Finance Professional – Major Multinational – Berlin – Germany
- Competitive Salary Package
- Europe Germany
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Job Number
- Line of Business
- Accounting & Finance
- Diana Dumitrascu
Our client is a major multinational headquartered in Berlin looking for an SAP Global Key User Finance Professional to oversee the S4 Hana project as well as the roll-out of software across multiple countries.
Global SAP Key User Finance Professional Job Responsibilities:
- Predict future developments in relevant function-specific IT systems – in particular in SAP
- Co-ordinate, define and approve change requests for function-specific applications
- Conduct programs, testing, and training for functional key users
- Train the key users in all Global Finance & Procurement teams
- Develop requirements from a functional perspective
- Document relevant business processes from an IT perspective
- Approve change requests
- Academic degree in business informatics, IT, computer science or similar
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in the field of IT (user training and software implementation in particular)
- Hands-on experience in the area of finance / controlling
- User knowledge in SAP; user knowledge in SAP S4 – Hana is an asset.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Fluent in English, German is an asset.
To apply for the role, please submit your CV to email@example.com.