Head of Consolidation Systems – Leading Technology Services Company – Zurich – Switzerland
- Competitive Salary Package
- Europe Switzerland
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Job Number
- Line of Business
- Accounting & Finance
- IT Audit, Technology & Cyber Security
- Gareth Mortimer
Our client is looking to recruit a Consolidation and Systems leader to join their Corporate Controlling Head Office function in Zurich, Switzerland. You will be responsible for developing and enhancing the systems used in the Group financial consolidation process.
Acting as the bridge between finance and IT you will be leading a small function of professionals tasked with the delivery and maintenance of the Group consolidation and finance master data systems, you will need strong experience with consolidation activities in M&A and extensive exposure to Oracle EPM Hyperion Management system 188.8.131.52.
Head of Consolidation Reporting Systems Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the overall internal control compliance related to the system environment and application logic in accordance with COSO 11 and Sarbanes-Oxley framework.
- Coordination and planning of ad-hoc system changes, both short term to long term, with multiple stakeholders, across different IT landscapes.
- Designing and implementing processes to improve the end to end reporting process within the Group.
- You will be working with virtual teams and shared service centres to support their consolidation and systems issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance with interest and knowledge in IT.
- Experience managing a team with previous consolidation system experience with a multinational company, preferably in a manufacturing, engineering or technology company.
- Knowledge of Oracle EPM Hyperion Financial Management system and previous experience with Oracle FDMEE is an advantage.
- Ability to communicate with different levels of the organization, high level of ambiguity tolerance.
If you are interested in this position, please send an updated CV to email@example.com.